As Congress finishes their work for 2013, advocates continue to voice their support and take action for Immigration Reform. In this week’s edition of the Friday Top Picks, I’d like to highlight a post from Amanda Sands of FIRM where she describes the young advocates who are actively making their voices heard on Capitol Hill.
- “As Congress Looks to Next Year, Activists Keep Immigration Reform Alive,” writes Amanda Peterson Beadle of Immigration Impact.
- Amanda Sands writing for FIRM describes, “Meeting Brenda Ortigoza.”
- “NCLR Gives Congress ‘Incomplete’ for Inaction on Immigration,” headlines a post from the National Council of La Raza.
- Jennifer Minear of American Immigration Lawyers Association explains that advocates are, “Hungry for Reform.”
- Detention Watch Network’s Will Coley discusses a “Detainee Nearly Deported with Unverified Travel Documents.”
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.