Throughout the nation, advocates are energizing to again take on the issues of immigration reform. In this week’s edition of the Friday Top Picks, I’d like to highlight a post by Elaina Ramsey which uses her experiences to encourage others into taking action.
- “SOTU Shows Parties Moving Closer on Immigration Reform,” writes Amanda Peterson Beadle of Immigration Impact.
- The Immigrant Magazine’s Wojciech Zolnowski proclaims, “2014 — The Best Year to Become a U.S. Citizen.”
- Aura Bogado of Colorlines describes a, “Student’s Fight for In-State Tuition Illustrates Limits of the DACA Program.”
- “For Love and Family,” Elaina Ramsey writes for Sojourners.
- Erin Carpenter and Monica McCarthy of the National Immigrant Justice Center discuss, “Giving Immigrant Children a Chance in Court.”
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.