The need for advocacy and action surrounding immigration reform continues to increase. In this week’s edition of the Friday Top Picks, I’d like to highlight the post by Annaluisa Padilla on the AILA blog which discusses the many advocacy events taking place this Saturday.
- A post from America’s Voice explains why “There’s Virtually Nobody Organized Against Comprehensive Immigration Reform.”
- Guillermo Cantor of Immigration Impact discusses why, “The California Domestic Workers Bill of Rights Speaks to the Need for Wise Immigration Reform.”
- Immigrant Magazine’s Nancy Lopez ask the question, “Why Aren’t More Youth Applying for DACA?”
- “House Democrats Introduce New Immigration Bill Amid Government Shutdown” writes Von Diaz of Colorlines.
- Annaluisa Padilla writing for American Immigration Lawyers Association ask, “What Will You Be Doing this Saturday?”
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit our blog, and I look forward to sharing with you the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.