As large numbers of deportations continue, advocates raise their voices about the issue. In this week’s edition of the Friday Top Picks, I’d like to highlight a post by Kate Desormeau which sheds light on some of the wrongful immigration practices taking place in the United States.
- “Obama Can’t Escape Immigration at North American Summit,” writes Walter Ewing of Immigration Impact.
- Detention Watch Network’s Will Coley calls on advocates to, “Support Arizona Hunger Strike for #Not1More Deportation.”
- Van Le of America’s Voice discusses, “More Than 20 Arrested Outside White House Protesting Unjust Deportations.”
- “On Immigration Reform: Enough With the Excuses,” states a headline from the National Council of La Raza.
- Kate Desormeau of the American Civil Liberties Union describes, “For U.S. Citizen Caught in Immigration Web, a Step Towards Justice.”
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.