State governments are front and center this week as they contemplate a variety of immigration legislation. In this week’s edition of the Top Picks, I’d like to highlight a post by The Detention Watch Network that offers resources for advocates working to end immigration detention.
- A post from the Detention Watch Network offers a “Recorded Webinar on How You Can Help #EndtheQuota for Immigration Detention.”
- The National Council of La Raza examines “Two Years Later: Taking Stock of DACA’s Success.”
- “New York Legislators Propose State’s Own Brand of Immigration Reform,” writes Mark Noferi of Immigration Impact.
- “USCIS Partners with Nashville to Support Aspiring Citizens-” The Immigrant Magazine describes the new partnership.
- Lynn Tramonte of America’s Voice describes, “How Ohio Became an Immigration Battleground and Veronica Dahlberg Became The ‘Guardian Angel.’”
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.