Advocates are working hard toward the goal of immigration reform in 2014. In this week’s edition of the Friday Top Picks, I’d like to highlight a post from the National Council of La Raza, which focuses on the progress taking place at the state-level.
- Maribel Hastings of America’s Voice questions, “Legalization and Citizenship: Which Roads Lead to Rome?“
- FIRM’s Ricardo Ramirez writes, “Immigrant-Rights Coalition Lays Out Its Own Principles for Reform that Stops Family Separation.”
- A post from the National Council of La Raza discusses an, “In-State Tuition Bill for DREAMers Introduced in Congress.”
- “End Near for Shackling of Pregnant Women,” writes Joanne Lin of the American Civil Liberties Union.
- Annaluisa Padilla of American Immigration Lawyers Association describes, “A Matter of Perspective.”
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.