Legislation is making news this week as the House of Representatives passes the ENFORCE Act and the struggle to increase the cap on H1-B visas is addressed. In this week’s edition of the Friday Top Picks, I’d like to highlight a post by Aura Bogado in which she discusses the many challenges that DACA applicants face.
- “House Passes ENFORCE Act,” announces Amanda Peterson Beadle of Immigration Impact.
- The Immigrant Magazine’s Susan E. Reed discusses “Eight Lesser-Known Benefits of U.S. Citizenship.”
- “DACA Renewal Will Be Expensive and Confusing,” explains Colorline’s Aura Bogado.
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association describes “Another Kind of March Madness.”
- Vicki B. Gaubeca of the American Civil Liberties Union asks, “Why is U.S. Border Patrol Shooting Rock-Throwing Teenagers?”
Please email me or comment if you have any thoughts about this week’s Top Picks. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog, and I look forward to sharing the best online commentary on immigration and refugee issues.